How can you dare write: “why don’t you give us a chance to solve your issue?”…
Could you at least bother to read the text I had written before copy-pasting in a canned reply?
Of course I already sent private messages as requested before on this very same emails thread by one of your colleagues, do you not share this information, I already called many times waited many hours on the phone to talk to somebody, had many phone conversations where no context from any of the previous convesation seemed to be available to the person talking to me (I suspect they are playing for time to keep busy), and had technicians come *twice* to my home, forcing me to take time away from work. Still I have the issues that I am now frankly completely pissed off to have to describe again and again
Is this web interface meant to actually provide support, or just soothing messages like your post above? You alread got all my details from my previous private messages to one of you website answering people (humans, machines?)
So if you want to actually help. get on with it already and answer the questions in my previous post. It is quite ok you can answer publicly no need at all for private messages there is nothing private in these questions:
- has the hourly disconnect issue actually been fixed by the installation of a repeater? (I suspect it has not)
- will I have to use two devices instead of one?
- if so, why, if my issue has been fixed?
- if so also, have you already sent our way the “multimedia adapter” that the technicians said you would (I suspect you have not, it has been *THREE WEEKS* since the technicians came)
- if it is possible to go back to only using the horizon box, what should I do? So far to use the internet I got to unplug the horizon box and replug the modem
Also I find it amazing that after months of issues all you can do is ask me to send a private message with my name and customer number, of course I already sent this.
Thank You so much Frida