A framework for healthy togetherness
An open, constructive exchange and factual, friendly tone is what we want. We consider the following rules as a basis for a healthy coexistence here on our community.
We are happy about these contributions:
We do not like to see these posts:
- open, factual and constructive contributions
- polite, friendly and respectful tone of voice
- tolerant attitude - even if someone has a different opinion
- say thank you and use the like function under the posts
- with the new reaction options, you can approve and acknowledge a post specifically.
- defamatory, defamatory, racist, abusive, discriminatory, harassing, threatening or obscene content.
- content that directly or indirectly advertises third party products or third party vendors. Discussions about other companies take place in their communities.
- we do not tolerate provocative posts. This includes mockery, attacks on people, groups, products or companies. Likewise, attacks based on ethnicity, religion or sexual orientation.
- posts that call for illegal action, software or instructions that violate copyright - including instructions and tips for jailbreaks and links to the like, as well as harmful content (viruses, etc.).
- we do not accept spam in our community. It's best to report to the moderators (@"[deleted]"#7191) if you come across spam or use the "Flag" feature.
If we still find posts with such content, we reserve the right to adjust them in the interest of the community or to remove them partially or completely (without prior notice). In case of repeated non-compliance with the rules, we reserve the right to temporarily block users. In case of rule violations we reserve the right to take further legal steps. Violations of the rules can be forwarded using the "Flag" function in the community.
Some more important legal and privacy information
To protect your privacy, do not post personal information such as names, emails, email addresses, home addresses, phone numbers or customer numbers.
). In particular, until revoked in writing, you agree that UPC may use your information for its own marketing purposes.
Your contributions, comments and/or data published here reflect your opinion and not that of UPC.
Information about deleting a UPC Community account:
Do you want to delete your account? Send a private message with the subject "Delete UPC Community Account
" to @UPC_Team
and we will delete your account within 2 business days.