Read-only mode as of January 6, 2021
In our article of December 30, 2020, we announced that on the occasion of the tenth anniversary, we will give our community a completely new coat of paint with a fresh concept. Click here for the article “the beginning of a new era”.
What can we expect in the next few days?
- read-only mode from January 6, 2021 to January 11, 2021.
- during this time no posts can be made
- the existing content can still be accessed
- migration of all data from the old, to the new community platform
- 11. January 2021 - new community platform goes live
In order for the transition to go smoothly, we also need your support. If you would like to continue using your existing profile, it is mandatory that you click the Forgotten Password button when you first log in to the new platform. This will initiate the process where you can link your existing community email address to the new platform. Otherwise you run the risk of having your profile deleted.
In the following article you will find…
- a sneak preview of the new UPC Community
- your first steps on the new UPC Community
- a historical review up to the year 2011
Direct link to the article: “the beginning of a new era”
We wish you all a great start to the first week of January.
UPC Community Team