New functions and a facelift for UPC Webmail!
On 22 November 2016, all Webmail accounts will switch to the new interface, which will be more modern, more structured and much clearer. It will also feature a range of new functions.
The switch will be automatic, requiring no action on your part. Your e-mail address will remain the same and you can continue to log in as usual with your login details. All of your content (folders, e-mails, contacts and calendar entries) will naturally be retained, too.
All new functions at a glance:
- Simple and clearly structured user interface
- View PDFs, images and documents directly with the integrated document viewer
- Import external e-mail accounts such as Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail, etc. to manage all accounts from a single location
- Synchronise your external calendar and keep track of all appointments
- Send text messages directly via your mailbox
Important: The new Webmail is not compatible with older browser versions (e.g. IE 9). In this case, we recommend switching to the latest version.
Further information on our new Webmail can be found on our website.
Webmail PortalWebmail MailWebmail Calendar